The perfect combination of agile cruising and open plan elegance, the new Princess Y78 has it all. Take in the wraparound views from the large full length windows, or relax in the ambience of the ultra-modern, airy saloon. With three en-suite guest cabins plus master, and a top speed of up to thirty-five knots, family and friends can all enjoy an exhilarating experience.
This elegant new addition to the Princess Y Class range offers efficient, agile cruising combined with a spacious interior and dynamic new exterior styling. The modified deep V-hull of the Princess Y78, enables planing at lower speeds, and with a choice of three engines, she can reach speeds of up to 36 knots with a MAN V12 1800.
The deck layout is perfect for both relaxing and entertaining with ample options available for both, including walkthrough foredeck with U-shaped seating and sunbathing area. L-shaped seating either side of the upper helm means guests can enjoy the view from the helm while you are underway.
In addition to panoramic views from the flybridge, the U-shaped seating with dining table, aft sunpad and wetbar offer further space in which to relax and unwind. There is also plenty of room to fit a crane and store a tender, or even a spa bath.
The galley is separated from the airy open-plan living space by sliding glass panels, keeping chef in touch with guests. Whilst the stunning contemporary design of the saloon opens out to a well-equipped cockpit via flush sliding patio doors to provide an incredibly spacious area for entertaining. After all, the Princess Y78 has been crafted with sociable living in mind.
Forward on the lower deck, all three guest cabins are en-suite. The owner’s stateroom features a dressing area, en-suite and a 46″ television with entertainment system. Access to the owner’s stateroom is via a private staircase and lobby area – a neat feature offering additional privacy.
- White hull
- Walnut interior wood, satin finish
- Organic white quartz galley worktop
- Painted hardtop canopy in Graphite grey metallic
- Hydraulic bow and stern thrusters with hold function docking system
- Sleipner Vector Fin stabilisation system with VF1050 fins
- Port cabin with double berth conversion
- Mattress & reading light in crew utility area to give additional optional berth
- Teak laid flybridge, foredeck, steps and side deck
- Underwater transom lights
- GRP Flybridge hardtop with electric opening section in soft fabric
- Cockpit servery unit with 100ltr drawer fridge and storage cupboard
- ONAN 27 kW generator
- Freshwater maker • Underfloor heating on lower deck
- Flybridge wetbar with griddle/BBQ and icemaker
- Premium Naim audio system throughout
- Four Raymarion Axiom XL16 colour multifunction displays across two helm positions with international VHF and chartplotters • Williams 435 Sportjet