NEW PRINCESS V50 FITTED WITH TWIN IPS600 (2 X 435HP) DIESEL ENGINES AVAILABLE FOR THIS SEASON – PLEASE CALL FOR PRICE
FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY AND PRINCESS TECHNICAL HANDOVER INCLUDED WITH 365 DAYS A YEAR AFTER-SALES SUPPORT
FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE AND WE CAN TAKE YOUR PART-EXCHANGE
The versatile new Princess V50 proudly features the all-new V Class exterior design. This vessel will have the open main deck configuration and her elegant style is matched only by her responsive power, reaching speeds up to 32 knots. Dynamic port light windows cascade the length of her deep-V hull, flooding the saloon and cabins with natural light. This ethos of contemporary exterior design flows through into her interior.
The full beam master stateroom is an inviting sanctuary whilst the forward cabin, with large double bed, enjoys the option of scissor berths. Her well-appointed saloon can be used as an entertaining space or optionally, converted to an occasional double berth. This exceptional example of craft without compromise, ensures that memorable adventures await.
This boat is currently in build and due for delivery in the Summer of 2019. She will be fitted with twin Volvo Penta IPS 600 (2 x 435hp) diesel engines and many optional extras such as passerelle, Williams tender launch system, upgraded ONAN generator and full air-conditioning/heating.
Contact us for a full quotation and a valuation of your part-exchange.
• White hull
• Two cabins, two bathrooms
• Rovere Oak interior wood in satin finish
• Electric opening roof
• Teak laid transom platform, cockpit deck and steps to side decks
• Electro-hydraulic bathing platform
• Aft sunpad
• Tender garage
• Reversible electric anchor winch with foredeck and helm controls
• Cockpit seating with folding cockpit table
• Electric opening helmsman´s window
• Navigation package
• Audio-visual package
• Bow thruster
• Scissor berths in guest cabin (electronically convertible to double berth)
• Upgraded upholstery
• Upgraded navigation equipment
• Foredeck sunpad cushions with adjustable headrests
• Passerelle (2.9m telescopic letterbox type)
• Upgraded ONAN generator
• Full reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating