There’s an undeniable presence about the all-new Princess S66, with her slender streamlined form that somehow also exudes a predatory air. A lightweight deep-V hull delivers on this promise with breathtaking agility up to 38 knots.
• Length overall (incl. pulpit): 95’ 28.96m
• Moulded LOA: 78’7” 23.95m
• Beam: 22‘2“ 6.71m
• Draft approx (at full load): 6’8’’ 2.03m
• Displacement approx (lightship): 94 tonnes
• Displacement approx (half load): 104 tonnes
• Fuel capacity: 13400 litres / 2948 gal / 3540 USG
• Water capacity (incl. calorifier): 1800 litres / 396 gal / 475 USG
• Hot Water calorifiers: 205 litres/ 45 gallon / 54 USG
• Black water tank: 720 litres / 158 gal / 190 USG
• Grey water tank: 1000 litres / 220 gal / 264 USG
Engines: MAN V12-1400 (2 x 1900mhp) Maximum speed range – 24 – 26 knots†
Launched in Autumn 2019, the new Princess S66 is an upgrade of the much-loved S65. Her slender streamlined form and lightweight deep-V hull delivers a breathtaking experience whilst providing sample space below deck.
The beautifully appointed galley aft of the saloon, with an open-plan dining area opposite, has sliding doors and a fully opening electric window which leads out to the cockpit creating an al-fresco bar. Flexible indoor to outdoor living makes the most of warm days and balmy evenings.
With a wide beam, three generous on-deck living areas, and tender garage capable of storing a 3.3m RIB, the S66 combines distinctive styling and high performance with expansive entertaining options.
Providing unparalleled efficiency, the S66 cruises effortlessly at 30 knots and can deliver speeds up to 38 knots. The S66 represents the latest in advanced hull design that delivers outstanding sea-keeping and comfortable cruising.
Do you need more information about it? Contact us now! We’ll answer your questions at full sail.