Powerful, exhilarating and precise yet timelessly elegant and sophisticated, the Princess S62 blends iconic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship to create an unforgettable, emotional experience.
• Length overall (incl. pulpit): 95’ 28.96m
• Moulded LOA: 78’7” 23.95m
• Beam: 22‘2“ 6.71m
• Draft approx (at full load): 6’8’’ 2.03m
• Displacement approx (lightship): 94 tonnes
• Displacement approx (half load): 104 tonnes
• Fuel capacity: 13400 litres / 2948 gal / 3540 USG
• Water capacity (incl. calorifier): 1800 litres / 396 gal / 475 USG
• Hot Water calorifiers: 205 litres/ 45 gallon / 54 USG
• Black water tank: 720 litres / 158 gal / 190 USG
• Grey water tank: 1000 litres / 220 gal / 264 USG
Engines: MAN V12 (2 x 1900mhp) Maximum speed range – 24 – 26 knots†
All of the traditional qualities of craftsmanship and refinement are displayed and reinvented in a deliberately more involving, integrated interior concept. Clean flowing precise lines accentuate the spear-less double curvature deckhouse glazing and soft facetted geometry defines the interior joinery to create a truly captivating environment.
The very essence of S Class is powerful, exhilarating and precise yet timelessly elegant and sophisticated; S Class blends iconic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship to create an unforgettable, emotional experience.
The Princess S62 hull is based on the Olesinski low deadrise hull form, optimised for greater lift and less drag, leading to lower planning speeds and greater efficiency. Twin MAN engines will offer power outputs of 1200mhp producing estimated maximum speeds of 32-38 knots.
Do you need more information about it? Contact us now! We’ll answer your questions at full sail.