The very latest hybrid hull form and resin infusion construction make the 88 a complete performer. Inspired by Princess’ M Class superyachts it’s what’s on board that will create a lasting first impression. From the optional spa bath on the flybridge in easy range of the bar to a powered balcony off the saloon. Or head for the lower level where five opulent en-suite cabins await her discerning owners.
Influenced by the design of the flagship Princess 40M, the resin-infused hybrid hull shape balances strong performance and handling whilst also keeping a watchful eye on fuel efficiency.
A lovely new design feature on this luxury motor yacht is the optional folding balcony on the starboard side of the saloon. Sliding double doors connect this terrace to the saloon, so there truly is no better place to watch the sunset before stepping in for dinner!
Opposing benches and a spacious sunpad means that there is plenty of space at the bow of the ship. The vast flybridge and huge cockpit area means that there is plenty of space to dine and entertain. If you want to go that step further, there is the option of having a hot tub!
The interior styling and detailing is exceptional with the finest fabrics and finishes adopted throughout. The expansive saloon and formal dining area are exquisitely furnished and bathed in light from large panoramic windows either side. The wheelhouse and highly equipped galley are separated from the main guest areas with discrete crew access ensuring the utmost privacy, including an independent service access to the dining area.
Accommodation comprises four cabins with a VIP ensuite in the bow of the boat, a double and a twin as well as a sumptuous master cabin amidships. The new frameless hull windows as well as the his and hers sinks in the ensuite make this a truly special cabin. A five cabin layout is also possible with the master split into two smaller cabins.
There is a generous space for the crew aft of the machinery and three engine options. Another impressive feature of this motor yacht is its speed; a top speed of 30 knots – very impressive for a boat that displaces the best part of 70 tonnes!
|Length overall (incl. pulpit):||88ft 0in (26.82m)|
|Length overall (excl. pulpit):||87ft 2in (26.57m)|
|Beam:||20ft 9in (6.3m)|
|Fuel capacity:||2,420 gal/2,907 US gal/11,000l|
|Water capacity (incl. calorifier):||330 gal/396 US gal/1,500l|
|Draft:||5ft 7in (1.7m)|
|Displacement (approx.):||67,000 kg* (147,710 lbs) (Twin Caterpillar C32 A)|
• Power-assisted electro-hydraulic steering system
• Bow thruster (300kgf)
• 24v DC/240v AC electrical system
• 240v shore power with 2 x 100-amp float battery chargers
• 220v/240v diesel generator (2 x 27kW)
• Full air-conditioning
• Electric stern rope mooring winches
• Dual station twin hydraulic anchor winches
• Stainless-steel anchors
• Deck/anchor wash
• Dual station electro-hydraulic trim tabs with indicators
• Dual station autopilot
• Dual station VHF with DSC R/T with intercom
• Dual station colour radar/chart plotter/GPS
• Dual station speed and distance log
• Dual station echo sounder with alarm
• Dual station remote control searchlight
• Combination microwave/conventional oven/grill
• Full height refrigerator and deep freeze
• Cocktail cabinet with refrigerator
• Flybridge wetbar including sink, electric barbecue and refrigerator
• Electric quietflush toilets with holding tank
• Saloon LED TV with DVD and surround-sound system
• LED TV and DVD with CD/radio in all staterooms
• Saloon and flybridge stereo radio/iPod, MP3 dock
• Teak-laid transom platform/cockpit deck/flybridge stairway/ stairs to side decks
• Teak-laid side decks, foredeck walkthrough and flybridge
• Flybridge sunbed and cushions
• Opening doors to both side decks
• Stainless-steel framed saloon doors
• Remote control telescopic passerelle
• Twin transom doors
• Electro-hydraulic raise/lower system to transom platform
• Hot and cold transom shower
• Two fully fitted crew cabins with crew mess and laundry
• Cockpit cover
• Engines – Diesel
Twin MTU 12V 2000 M93 (2 x 1822mhp)
Speed range: 27-28 knots †
Twin Caterpillar C32 A (2 x 1825mhp)
Speed range: 27-28 knots †
Twin Caterpillar C32 A (2 x 1925mhp)
Speed range: 29-30 knots †
* Displacements are calculated with full fuel and water but with no optional equipment fitted or other gear or crew aboard.
† Maximum speeds will vary depending on cleanliness of hull, condition of sterngear, loading of craft, water and air temperatures, sea conditions and other factors. Speed estimates are therefore given in good faith but without warranty or liability on the part of Princess Yachts International plc.
Craft illustrated on this website may be fitted with certain optional equipment. Specifications may be changed at any time without notice or liability.