BRAND NEW 2019 NIMBUS W9 FITTED WITH SINGLE 300HP MERCURY VERADO OUTBOARD
AVAILABLE NOW TO VIEW AND SEA TRIAL IN MENORCA
PRICE: £119,500 GBP (EX. TAX & EX. WORKS)
FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY
TECHNICAL ORIENTATION AND HANDOVER INCLUDED
365 DAYS A YEAR AFTER-SALES SUPPORT
FINANCE OPTIONS AVAILABLE
WE CAN TAKE YOUR PART-EXCHANGE
Excellent seaworthiness and speed
The W9 is intended for those looking for a well equipped, somewhat faster day cruiser with obvious Nimbus DNA; a boat for those who value functional Scandinavian design, simplicity, safety, security and attention to details.
The W9’s hull is long, with a sharp bow section and a relatively flat hull at the stern. The Nimbus development team has purposely made every effort to maintain a low centre of gravity and to obtain a beneficial length to width ratio that causes the boat to take a certain wavelength and cover the ocean safely. The new hull makes the W9 fast, with a maximum speed of +40 knots.
“Our aim was to ensure that the boat was secure and harmonic at all speeds, especially between 20-35 knots, and also have a minimal planing threshold. Those who have test driven the W9 have experienced precisely that. The fact that – due to its excellent balance, stability and well-defined flair – the boat remains extremely dry without excessive spray, only increases the sense of security.” – Mats Jacobsson, Technical Director at Nimbus.
Functional design executed with care
The W9 features the prize-winning Nimbus Sidewalk design. This provides the boat with generous space for its size and also makes it safe to move around the boat and foredeck. Clear walkways around the entire boat increase safety and provide a sense of security both in port and at sea.
The bow design is new and is the result of a desire to draw out the water line as far as possible to achieve the desired cruising characteristics. The bow angle facilitates an integrated front anchor winch and reduces the risk of collision when docking on rocks.
The cockpit provides protection for everyone on board with its large window screen. The interior layout and furniture arrangement is specially designed for social activities and entertaining in a variety of situations. One significant asset of the W9 is the unusual ease with which it can change use, for example when it’s time to take a dip after a meal on board.
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design.
• Minimal planning threshold razor sharp bow section
• Speed characteristics +40 knots, cruising 20-35 knots
• Sidewalk design
• Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
• Owner’s cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as double bed at night
• Sunbed on fore deck
• Large pentry/wetbar in cockpit with 65 litres refrigerator
• Reversible passenger sofa, turns saloon into a dinette with comfortable seating for up to 4 persons.
• Sunbed on fore deck with integrated cushion/cover solution.
• Window frame with integrated canopy solution
• Generously sized sun cushion on foredeck.
Mercury Verado 4.6Lt V8 300HP
• T-Top with electrical canvas roof system
• Front Deck sunshade
• Full Teak deck
• Bow Thruster – Sleipner SE40
• Zipwake dynamic trim control system 450mm
• Windlass Bow
• Water ski pole
• Mooring package
• Hot water system – 230V Isotherm 15lt
• Shore power, 25 Amp system and charger with 2x230V outlets
• Blinds skylight
• Under water lights
• High end Hi Fi package
• 12″ Garmin plotter
• Garmin Sonar, dual frequency
• Garmin VHF 210i AIS