Made for entertaining and memorable weekends on the water, the Commander 44 boasts an open aft cockpit and, should you choose, sliding doors to enclose the saloon and wheelhouse. A large sunbed on the bow, galley, sleeping accommodation for five and heads with separate shower complete the list of luxurious amenities.
Prepare for adventure on a grand scale.
|Length Overall:||42ft – 12.8m|
|Beam Maximum:||12.99ft – 3.96m|
|Displacement at full load:||33,069lb – 15tons|
|Fuel Capacity:||396 gal – 1,500ltr|
|Draft under propellers:||3.87ft – 1.18m|
|Maximum Persons:||12 pers.|
• Designed for serious family cruising
• 2 cabin 5 berth accommodation with heads and separate shower
• Enclosed wheelhouse with sunroof
• Sociable cockpit with mini bar
• Twin Volvo D6-435hp Straight Shaft
• Fiberglass Hardtop with integrated coupe design
• Teak cockpit flooring and cockpit accents
• Diesel generator
• Cockpit and cabin air conditioning system (24,000BTU)
• Stainless Steel anchor and windlass system
• Shore power with retractable Glendenning system
• Wooden cabin flooring
• Tecma electric flush toilet with holding tank
• Volvo IPS 600 D6-435hp
• Stainless steel cockpit doors
• Joystick docking
• Garmin Electronics package (VHF, Chart Plotter, AIS, Radar, Autopilot)
• Bow thruster
• Volvo Dynamic Positioning System (IPS Boats)
• Auto trimtabs
Half the pleasure of owning a boat is the freedom it gives you. The other half is an appreciation of the craftsmanship lavished upon it.
Chris-Craft is pleased to offer you a choice of fabrics and finishes. Whether you are cruising the blue waters, anchored off a sandy shoal or moored in a palm-tree-lined alcove, we believe you will find that even the fabrics and wood finish chosen for these models will surpass your expectations.